As 2019 draws to a close we wanted to highlight some of the best new resources we have produced this year.
Late this year we relaunched our Born to Engineer Resource section. While Born to Engineer initially launched in 2016 as a space to share our Born to Engineer series of films we have now grown to become a platform that should allow you to jump-start your Engineering career.
Our new resources are aimed at informing students, parents and teachers about the opportunities available to them and how they can pick a career pathway that works for them.
Our free career ebooks include –
- University, Vocational Or Apprenticeship
There’s arguably never been a better time be an engineer but there’s no one route into engineering. The question you should ask yourself is which Engineering Path Is Right For Me?
- The Different Types Of Engineering (And Their Career Paths) Explained
Being an engineer doesn’t just encompass one job. In fact, engineering is a large family of careers
- How To Find The Right Engineering Pathway For You
The different pathways into engineering are various – and each pathway is a valuable learning experience in its own way.
Time and again we have been asked these questions at events or online and have struggled to point people at resources that present all the information in one place. We hope these resources will be helpful for the next generation of Engineers as they look to plan their career path.
Alongside side these we have also looked at
- How Open Days Can Help You Choose The Right Engineering Degree
- A Beginner’s Guide To Finding An Engineering Apprenticeship
- How to Find the Right Engineering Placement at University
- What skills will I need to become an engineer?
- The Best Extracurricular Activities for Aspiring Engineers
- How open days can help you choose the right engineering degree
- A Beginner’s Guide to Finding an Engineering Apprenticeship
We have more resources in the pipeline and if you have any suggestions or feedback we would love to hear from you.