The Institution of Civil Engineers South West has announced it’s 2016 Award Shortlist
— ICE South West (@ICESouthWest) April 28, 2016
- A380 South Devon Highway
- A396 Stabilisation Schemes, Exmoor
- Charminster Bridge and Flood Alleviation Scheme, Dorset
- Clevedon Marine Lake Refurbishment, Somerset
- Dawlish Lower Seawall Construction, Devon
- Derriford Hospital Helipad, Plymouth
- Gloucester Services
- Granite & Gears, Devon
- Laira Rail Bridge Pedestrian and Cycling Scheme, Plymouth
- Les Hanois Lighthouse Boat Landing Repairs
- Plymouth Energy from Waste Project
- Redruth Brewery Public Realm Scheme, Cornwall
- Royal Albert Bridge
- St Mary’s – A Walkable Village, Jersey
- Wimbleball Dam Grouting Works, Somerset
The ICE prestigious awards celebrate outstanding civil engineering achievement, innovation and ingenuity around the South West.
All the projects will now be entered into the People’s Choice Award which will open in May.
ICE South West Regional Director, Miranda Housden, said “Our Civil Engineering Awards recognise projects which promote the excellence of the engineering profession.
The South West is full of innovative and inspiring projects and engineers, from a wide range of sectors and the shortlist for this year’s awards really showcases fantastic projects in amazing locations across the region.”